Home Made Mango Smoothies

zararian

Veteran
Local time
6:45 AM
I am fond of making mango smoothies at home.
Very easy to prepare and cheaper than buying mango smoothies at restaurants. Just slice ripe mangoes and get the meat of it and put it on the blender. Add milk powder or condensed milk depends on what you prefer and then blend it. Add some ice cubes and then blend it until desired smoothness. That's it! Enjoy a delicious mango smoothies. :D

I also make mango smoothies, but make mine a little different. I put some greek yogurt and ice in the blender, add the mango and then throw in a little protein powder (either unflavored or vanilla) blend it and then it's good to go.

Mango smoothies are great especially when the fruit is in season. You can practically buy them at dirt cheap prices. When we serve ripe mango smoothies to the family, we don't need dessert anymore because of its sweetness.

Green mangoes are also great. The tang adds to its exotic flavor. The only issue I find with green mango smoothies is the amount of sugar required to mask the sourness of the fruit, thus making the supposedly healthy drink high in sugar content, defeating the health purpose of taking a smoothie.

Mango smoothies are great especially when the fruit is in season. You can practically buy them at dirt cheap prices. When we serve ripe mango smoothies to the family, we don't need dessert anymore because of its sweetness.

Green mangoes are also great. The tang adds to its exotic flavor. The only issue I find with green mango smoothies is the amount of sugar required to mask the sourness of the fruit, thus making the supposedly healthy drink high in sugar content, defeating the health purpose of taking a smoothie.

Interesting, I have never seen green mangoes but would like to try them. I think I would pass on adding sugar and would enjoy a sour smoothie, seems like a nice difference from the usual sweeter smoothies. I also really like using champagne mangoes in my smoothies. They are a bit harder to find, I have only ever seen them at specialty grocery stores, but they have this amazing effervescence to them that is really interesting because it really tastes as if they were infused with champagne.

Back
Top Bottom