How are you doing?

Local time
8:46 PM
What I am simply asking is how are you doing with actually getting to try out the recipes and use the tips you have found here? When it comes to the recipes, I am somewhat behind as it relates to things I would like to try and as it relates to tips, I've been able to use a few. There are still many more things I'd like to find the time to try. How about you: how are you doing?

My list of recipes to try is very much like my list of books to read: ever growing! I guess some people stockpile things like drinking water and I stockpile recipes. I have started to use this site much like I use pinterest: as a go-to in case I'm looking for something to make, but admittedly, I haven't tried as many as I'd like to. I have used some of the tips and suggestions though, and always just enjoy the conversations.

My list of recipes to try is very much like my list of books to read: ever growing! I guess some people stockpile things like drinking water and I stockpile recipes. I have started to use this site much like I use pinterest: as a go-to in case I'm looking for something to make, but admittedly, I haven't tried as many as I'd like to. I have used some of the tips and suggestions though, and always just enjoy the conversations.

:happy:That's funny what you said but boy can I relate to it. My stockpile extends to much more than books and recipes. At least the good thing is that we have the information available to us. Hopefully, we will get to accomplish more as time goes by.

Back
Top Bottom