• Combination of the above

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Morning Glory

Obsessive cook
Staff member
Local time
11:40 AM
I am asking how you mostly Access the forum. I'm using a laptop at home most of the time. It means its easy for me to search, cut and paste etc. when I'm on the forum. I wondered how many people are using smart phones or tablets and are are 'on the move' when they read and post - meaning its much more difficult to post recipes (your own or 'cut and pasted' from other sources).

It would also be interesting to know when you visit the forum. Is it mostly when you are at home? Or in work tea-breaks etc.? I'm at home all the time (being retired) so I can drop in anytime! :D

If I am upstairs then it is my android tablet (and copy and paste is not that difficult once you have the hang of it).
If I am downstairs then it is my laptop.
If I am on the move, then it could be anything from my android smartphone, my tablet or the laptop. It all depends on what, where and when really.

It depends where I am like If I am at home I always used my laptop. But if I am somewhere out there and is waiting for something and not to waste my free time I am using my smartphone. :)

I usually prefer to use my cell phone because I am always on the go, but right now I am using my laptop to access this site because my cell phone is dead and I am waiting for it to charge. I like the mobile edition because I can quickly get to where I am going on the site.

If I am at work I use the desktop but when I am at home I always use my tablet. My husband takes charge of the desktop at home. lol

From my old laptop mostly. The antiquated faithful soul goes everywhere with me. I've seldom used my desktop and on the odd occasion if I am out waiting in an office or something like that, I might use my phone. I try to drop by when I'm at my first job and recently I have been there from 9 til 9 and starting yesterday 10. Then you'd think I don't want to see a computer when I get home but I still find myself here sometimes very late at night and early morning, trying to catch up.

Back
Top Bottom