How do you turn your pepper mill?

What settings are you using to get those macro shots?
Just the normal 'photo' mode. I've not really changed any settings or installed any gadget apps. I've managed to obtain a big white button on the screen that looks very much like the shutter button, set to underexpose slightly and I'll reset the white balance on the Kelvin scale as needed, but that's it really.

Just the normal 'photo' mode. I've not really changed any settings or installed any gadget apps. I've managed to obtain a big white button on the screen that looks very much like the shutter button, set to underexpose slightly and I'll reset the white balance on the Kelvin scale as needed, but that's it really.

So you are not using shooting on 'auto'? The big white button is a floating camera button - click to take a photo. At least, it is on mine. You have a later Samsung Galaxy model. Should move this discussion to the Food Blogging and Food Photography sub-forum?

Last edited:
So you are not using shooting on 'auto'? The big white button is a floating camera button - click to take a photo. At least, it is on mine. You have a later Samsing Galaxy model. Should move this discussion to the Food Blogging and Food Photography sub-forum?
No, yes and probably.
No I don't general use auto on anything. Don't like to. But mine doesn't have an auto option with the camera modes. If have to use Pro and at everything manually to auto if it even exists as an option. Pro and photo booth allow to save in raw which generally I prefer.
The flowering shutter is a pain. Can't work pour how I turned it on, to turn it off again.
Yes, Parts would probably be better off in a dedicated samsung galaxy thread.

Back
Top Bottom