How is the corona virus affecting you?

Over here, we can deposit checks with a smartphone app. You don't have that?

My biggest customers pay me by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). It is safe and easy for them and for me. All of my invoices are PDF files sent via email. I love paperless transactions.

CD
I dont have that app facility as far as I know, but then I get so many messages from my bank that I generally bin them, so it may have been introduced. Must check.

We have used BACS (EFT) for years, most bills are paid that way. PayPal is common for small one off payments. I have tried to avoid cash since covid. Contactless is your friend!

My biggest customers pay me by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). It is safe and easy for them and for me. All of my invoices are PDF files sent via email. I love paperless transactions.

CD

I invoice at end of month and run statements off, I use myob. And mail by hand. To a post box near me. I havnt invoiced since covid. I normally get paid by the 20th following..

Russ

I invoice at end of month and run statements off, I use myob. And mail by hand. To a post box near me. I havnt invoiced since covid. I normally get paid by the 20th following..

Russ

Wow, I haven't heard the name "MYOB" in many years. It was sold here back in the 80s. I Was a marketing director for a competitor of theirs, so I knew their product pretty well (I don't remember anything about them now). For those not familiar, MYOB is an acronym for Mind Your Own Business. :laugh:

Wow, I haven't heard the name "MYOB" in many years. It was sold here back in the 80s. I Was a marketing director for a competitor of theirs, so I knew their product pretty well (I don't remember anything about them now). For those not familiar, MYOB is an acronym for Mind Your Own Business. :laugh:

I'm prolly the last few, I can't even get phone help now! They gave me a code to use to keep me going, OK for what I need. Or buy a new update, my turnover doesn't warrant it. I'm pretty much retired but pre covid I delivered trucks around nz. 16 months until super kicks in.

Russ

The last cheque that I received was a rebate from American Express (I can't remember why). I took it to my Thai bank and it took a month to clear. Prior to that was when I worked in Singapore for Halliburton and, although they paid my dayrate direct into my Thai bank, they paid my per diem by Citibank cheque. Citibank's nearest branch was 30 minutes walk from the office (quicker if you run).

Although I still have a cheque book the last time I wrote a cheque was around '96.

On a serious note, I feel bad for Melania because she probably got Covid from Donald, who has been playing with fire since the pandemic began.

CD

CD
It depends on the bank - hubby's bank has that facility on their app, but for some reason my bank doesn't :( I do virtually everything online these days so I only usually get a couple of cheques per year. Can't remember the last time I wrote a cheque either!

On a serious note, I feel bad for Melania because she probably got Covid from Donald, who has been playing with fire since the pandemic began.

CD
Much as I dislike the turd, I wouldn’t wish this on him. Presumably he’s somebodies loved one. I wish them both a speedy recovery closely followed by total wipeout in the election.

Back
Top Bottom