How many meals a day do you eat?

In recent months I have been trying to be more consistent with my eating habits and try to do several small meals. It does not always work out and I still feel the effects of my inconsistency when my stomach starts to act up. It's 9.22 and I think I should go have some breakfast. Breakfast has always been the one meal I often forego.

The amount I eat each day is dependent on the mood that I am in. There are days when I will have three full meals and snack in between and there are other days when i'll barely have one proper meal.

Before I eat 3 full meals a day. But I changed my eating pattern into 5 small portion of meals a day. I think it is better for me this way for proper digestion.

My eating habits are appalling! I only really eat an evening meal. I never eat breakfast, unless I am o holiday. I do have lunch occasionally if I eat out with my mum. When I am at home, I never bother. I always make a nice homemade meal in the evening though for us to sit down together as a family and eat.

I may eat 5 times a day breakfast, snack, snack dinner and snack. The snacks are lite, fruit, yogurt or a salad mostly.

Honestly for me it depends on the day!

Some days, it will just be three square meals. Some days it will be three square meals and snacks, if I'm particularly hungry. Some days I won't eat dinner if I've had a big lunch and still feel full from then.

I try to just let my body tell me what it needs and go with that rather than having any definite times or things I should be eating!

I usually have around 4 meals a day. They are all smaller in portion because I try to constantly snack on something healthy in case my appetite kicks in. I try to keep my metabolism going strong all day. Ever since I started eating smaller meals a day instead of my usual big 3, I have noticed more energy throughout the day. Sometimes a simple switch in routine can be very beneficial.

I try to eat three meals a day per usual but allow myself to snack in between. I am trying to lose weight so my meals tend to be small or sometimes I skip them without meaning to. If I accidentally skip breakfast, I try to make up for it by making a very nutritious lunch or try to snack until I can eat lunch. Sometimes I do skip dinner because I just don't feel that hungry, if I do I might just snack on vegetables.

In our country, it is customary to eat 3 meals and 2 snacks a day. The mid morning snack is sometimes bypassed but the mid afternoon snack is mandatory. But for dieters like me, it is okay to have only 3 meals a day. The usual meal is rice and viand for lunch and dinner and bread for breakfast in the morning. For the snacks, some light food like pastries or desserts or fruits only. Filipinos are heavy eaters according to Americans.

Right off the bat I eat a regular 3 three meals a day-- breakfast, lunch and dinner but I occasionally sneak in a snack around 3pm and I drink coffee around 10am or 2pm. For snacks I usually eat some sweet fruits or whatever is available in the pantry.

I'm more a fan of grazing than eating three full meals. I eat a decent breakfast, usually an egg and a piece of toast, then a smallish lunch, with an afternoon snack that could serve as a small meal, and then a smaller dinner. When I eat a large dinner, I often end up feeling very bloated and uncomfortable, so I prefer to break that meal up into the mid-afternoon snack and then dinner. I do usually have a snack before bedtime, and it's often fruit, if I have fresh fruit on hand, or sometimes a small bowl of ice cream.

Back
Top Bottom