Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SnackMyFoodie

Veteran
Local time
7:48 PM
Website
www.snackmyfoodie.com
They say the first ingredient you should put into any dish is love... How much love do you put into your dishes? What are your pet-peeves when it comes to preparing and cooking a dish?

I wouldn't say that I add love. For me it's more about adding the desire to experiment, I always try to do something differently even if I have no idea how it's going to turn out.

I try to make everything with lots of love. I have love in my heart while baking because I love to bake! Even more than that, I love to see my family happy and enjoying my baked goods. I think the attitude you have while baking can reflect your baked goods. Stay positive and enjoy what you are doing! :)

snackmyfoodie

I think that adding love comes automatically when I am cooking for my daughter (occasionally, of course) but then it does not turn up when I cook for myself. I don't know why this discrimination. :(

I put a lot of love into my food. People can tell the difference. They know when something's been put together without this ingredient.

My pet peeves:
  • Bland food
  • Too much pepper
  • Addition of cilantro for color only
  • Mixing food for color only and not taste
  • Redoing recipes for comfort foods into disgusting healthy alternatives
oven-fried-chicken.jpg
(Oven Baked Fried Chicken - Yuck!)

Back
Top Bottom