How often do you cook on the grill during summer?

x0beka0x

Veteran
Local time
6:42 AM
One of my favorite things to do during the summer is cook on the grill, I just love the taste of grilled foods, it has that certain smoky flavor. Some of the things I enjoy cooking are; Steak, Burgers, Fish, Hotdogs, Chicken, Steamed veggies are delicious, Kabob's, Potatoes. I love having certain pasta salads with grilled food also, that is one of the bad things about winter is that nobody was to go outside and freeze to cook on the grill. Having a cook out also brings everyone together, I find that whenever my family used to cook out, it wasn't just us, my aunt would come over and maybe some our neighbours.So pretty much we cooked out atleast 3 times a week when I was growing up. How about you?

Grilling on summertime is really rewarding not just because the taste of grilled food, but also time spent together with family and friends, besides memories from our childhood days.

However is we grow old, sometimes grilled time is limited by living constrains. In my case, I don't have a yard, garden or at least a terrace where I can grill as it should be, but only when visiting my parents.

Therefore I have learned to grill indoors using an electric grill, but food taste is obviously quite different that if I would do it over a real charcoal grill, my favorite. Particularly for steak and burgers.

Ya not having a place to grill does stink. I live in a small apartment so I to rely on going to my parents or aunts house to cook out. The memories you make during cook outs are some of the best!

Back
Top Bottom