How often to you eat at a restaurant?

We tend to keep restaurant meals down to once a week and that's usually with extended family. We really enjoy spending the time together in the kitchen whipping up supper, so its family time with an activity, more than just plain old cooking. We rush to get home, just so we can do it!

I hope it snows lots this winter, it was like a winter wonderland last year:') I think cooking a meal at home with your partner or kids can be a really lovely experience though. Some of the best times I have are cooking with my boyfriend.

Actually we love to cook and eat at home rather than eating in a restaurant. For health reasons and to be sure that we are eating safe and healthy foods. Sometimes if there are important occasion to celebrate like birthdays and anniversaries and we had families and relatives who will join us to celebrate we all eat in a restaurant. So it is not often and only occasionally that we eat in a restaurant.

I probably eat out at a restaurant once or twice a week, mainly on the weekends. When I used to work in the city, I would eat out at a nice place probably every single day. To think about it now, it was such a waste of money. If I eat at a restaurant more than once a week, there is probably an occasion.

I tend to avoid restaurants as much as I can, and only go to such places out of a social call. I find it very disturbing to pay nearly double, in most cases, for a meal that I could make myself much cheaper or even enhance it with condiments and things that I like.

Only during super special occasions (anniversaries, birthdays, graduation). For me, the "classiest" I've ever allowed myself to dine at would probably be fast food. When at school, we usually just eat (if not at a fast food) at the local eateries outside homes (that serve decent dishes).

So that means, about twice every three-four years?

I eat at restaurants very seldom. :P
If ever I would eat outside, I prefer fast food restaurants. Maybe just twice or thrice a month as I prefer home cooked meals.

Hardly at all, at least not for dinner. Occasionally I will have lunch or brunch in a restaurant but its never anything fancy.

During the work week I technically "eat out" but those are at cheap open canteens and eateries just down my street. I live at a boarding house, so the kitchen facilities are shared, so while I do cook as often as possible because I like it, "as often as possible" usually means "one weekend day, maybe."

Last Saturday we had a meal at Bistro Pierre we then went to the theatre. It was nice to make it a full evening. It is a nice treat so I don't like to do it very often.

I used to eat out regularly, but not any more. I often used to eat out with friends, co-workers or someone I was dating. I liked trying different types of restaurants and when living in London I could enjoy meals from almost every country in the world.

Now I eat in restaurants only on special occasions and for celebration meals. I enjoy my own cooking and I probably spend less money each week on food for myself than it would cost for just one meal in any of the local restaurants where I live now.

That's a seldom event for me. So seldom that I actually remember the last time I've gone to a sit-down restaurant. It was November of last year, day before Thanksgiving. I usually just cook for myself, or if not, I'll order delivery.

I hardly ever eat out at restaurants. Number one reason being price. Most restaurants are expensive, or can get that way if you make it a habit to eat out all the time. I do get fast food occasionally though. Do those count as restaurants?

Back
Top Bottom