How to Have Healthy Options In Starbucks

zararian

Veteran
Local time
10:12 PM
Are you one of those coffee lovers of Starbucks?

Some tips are to choose lesser calorie content variety of coffee. Certainly there is or they will be a king or variation of coffee specially mixed for figure conscious people out there. This is to have their sales remains on top even people will tend to be more alert of gaining more weight. Also to have a smaller size rather than the big cup can save you from the extra weight you afraid to gain. Also the seldom you consume them, the lesser you need to worry about the weight it coud add on your body as well as to your health. It is also important to have more active lufestyle and eat more of those healthy foods just like vegetables and fruits.

If I'm on a diet I'll always have a small coffee with skimmed milk, or a tea! My favorite options are the most fattening ones, so I wouldn't dream to order a frappuccino, a chai latte or a hazelnut hot chocolate when I'm on a diet. And if I'm having those, I wouldn't take off from the amazing experience of having them by making them "less fattening". Sure, you can ask for skimmed milk and sweetener to try and make them "healthier", but is it worth it? I prefer not to drink those than to have them skimmed and tasting bad. So if I'm on a diet I'll just have some tea!

I am very health conscious, and so I always have to watch for anything that I eat and anything that I will. As much as possible, I create and prepare all my meals and the foods that I take into my body. But sometimes, I have to socialize, swerve from my routine, or just lose control. So whenever I do (any of the three), I make sure I do the least damage possible. When I'm in Starbucks, I see to it that my drink has no whip cream and sugar. And if I don't need an immediate boost, I have it decaffeinated, as I am saving my caffeine intake only when I need.

Back
Top Bottom