How to open tight jar lid ?

I was struggling at least 10 mins to open the jar, any trick that really works? That stubborn lid make me mickey off so many times, especially when I just want a pinch of spice and my pan almost burn from overheat :banghead:

Easy way to open jars, all manufactured using air to seal. So tap on the counter unit or any hard surface, lid will release. I have disability of hands fingers learnt this from working in volunteering kitchens. Works every time might be some liquid escaping but does work no need expensive time wasting gadgets.

Quick tip: do this on edge of a unit have a drainer to hand and a bowl. I use a lot of jars so this works every time

Hope that helps .

Please if you need or wish to know handy hints time savers ask me happy to help anytime. When volunteering in kitchens making lunch for a lot of people as in the industry have a lot of short cuts tips tricks. Know limited time serving preparing food.

Please take care

Last edited by a moderator:

Bought a jar of apple butter the other day, and can't even get it open!! so I got a jar opener. Hopeply
it'll work.

Back
Top Bottom