Recipe How to Prepare Sweet Spaghetti

zararian

Veteran
Local time
10:04 PM
This is easy to prepare Sweet Spaghetti.

The Ingredients:

250 grams spaghetti pasta (cooked/boiled)
450 grams spaghetti sauce
400 grams Minced Beef
250 grams hotdog (sliced to desired size)
1 cup of finely sliced onion
6 tbsp tomato paste
2 tbsp onion (crashed/pounded)
Ketchup
sugar and salt
grated cheese

Directions:

1. Medium roast minced beef and hotdog in a pan with medium fire within 15 minutes.

2. Add onion, garlic, spaghetti sauce and tomato paste.

3. Add Ketchup. Let it boil in medium fire within 30 minutes. Season it with sugar and salt.

4. Pour the cooked sauce on top of spaghetti pasta and sprinkle grated cheese.

I would prefer to leave out the hotdogs, ketchup, sugar and salt. If you buy a jar of spagetti sauce it will probably contain some sugar. All that sugar and the amount of processed ingredients would not be healthy and sweetness is not what I expect from a spagetti dish. You could caramalize the onion and use a can of tomatoes instead.

Oooh, I'm a fan of all kinds of spaghetti, but I've been looking for some material to experiment on to create a nice kind of sweet spaghetti. I'd want to try this out next week, hehe. Thank you!

There are already sweet style pasta sauce that is being sold in most food stores and supermarket. Sweet style ketchup also add flavor to a sweet spaghetti which kids loves to eat. We always cook sweet spaghetti at home and it really taste better and what we are doing is we bake it with toppings of quick melt cheese, cream, bell pepper, mushroom and fried bacon bits on top..And our family loves this way we cooked and baked our spaghetti.

Back
Top Bottom