I Declare I'm About To Kick My Butt

Sherry

Veteran
Local time
12:02 PM
Three times already since I've joined this forum I have had threads moved because I keep putting them under the wrong categories. Well, one of my threads was about how my kitchen cabinets seem to stay, albeit clean, in disarray. I'm beginning to see how that happens as I've just (prior to this thread) placed yet another thread in the wrong place. My lemon chess pie recipe is now under Savory Pies, etc., so I suppose I'll be seeing another message about a thread being moved.
You'd think I'd learn. :wink:

Just use the report button to let me know and I can move it... As the site gets busier I won't check all posts each day, so letting me know would be useful please ... :whistling:

Same applies if you think someone else's thread is in the wrong place. It happens, but also if you think a category could be clearer or is missing altogether, just drop a post in to site support.

We are still trying to make the forums titles clear and it will take time and is one of those fluid things that will evolve, just like the Holidays, Celebrations and Traditions forum having only recently been created.

Back
Top Bottom