I had to laugh...

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Staff member
Local time
12:43 AM
Website
www.satnavsaysstraighton.com
My brother, has for some reason purchased himself & his wife a juicer. Now my brother is a type 2 diabetic fast food junkie (as is his wife only without the diabetes) and they both have very large waistlines to match. He lives of fizzy drinks, chocolate and takeaways and whilst I really applaud his efforts for a healthier lifestyle, I have had just had this conversation with him which just goes to show how much he has to learn!

My Brother: I've just tried juicing a bunch of bananas. It wasn't very successful. I only got half a cup of juice from a huge bunch of bananas and a punnet of strawberries.
Me: There could be a reason as to why bananas are usually pureed you know! :o_o:
My Brother not picking up on the hint: Apples on the other hand produced lots of juice.
Me: that could be why there is this thing called apple juice readily available in the shops
My Brother: But I'm not going to bother with oranges because the instructions say I have to peel them before I juice them, so I may as well go and buy orange juice from the shop...

Anyone know how you juice a banana? rofl :laugh:

Lmao! Thanks for the laugh :) I'm not exactly sure how you juice a bananna lol is why I just purée my bananas lol

That is funny and I suspect that your brother has learned a lesson on the ABC's of juicing. He no doubt is not the first person that tried to juice a banana!

Back
Top Bottom