I need steak knives

That's the one I have at the moment, maybe they have just worn out?
Russ

if you have a magnifying glass (10x recommended) - it's easy to see how "sharp" the serrations are, and the cutting edge up-knife from them....

1602073905128.png
This is a piece of feather steak with the center membrane removed and split in two. Fried in one piece ( grain running length ways). I cook it, then cut it on a wooden block with a razor sharp knife for steak sarnies. For me its the most delicious cuts there is. Cutting it on a plate is a problem, and even with a good set of knasher its chewy. Hence cooked bleu and cut thinly before serving.

The cuts of steak we eat can be cut with a butter knife or the fork itself. We do have steak knives that came with the silverware Karen inherited from her mother.

View attachment 47760This is a piece of feather steak with the center membrane removed and split in two. Fried in one piece ( grain running length ways). I cook it, then cut it on a wooden block with a razor sharp knife for steak sarnies. For me its the most delicious cuts there is. Cutting it on a plate is a problem, and even with a good set of knasher its chewy. Hence cooked bleu and cut thinly before serving.

I have mine cooked blue as well.

Russ

View attachment 47760This is a piece of feather steak with the center membrane removed and split in two. Fried in one piece ( grain running length ways). I cook it, then cut it on a wooden block with a razor sharp knife for steak sarnies. For me its the most delicious cuts there is. Cutting it on a plate is a problem, and even with a good set of knasher its chewy. Hence cooked bleu and cut thinly before serving.

I had to look up feather steak. It actually originated in the US, but I guess never caught on here, because I had never heard of it. It is cut from the chuck. It should have good beef flavor.

CD

Back
Top Bottom