Iced Coffee

Zyni

Veteran
Local time
2:31 AM
I like to make iced coffee, but I originally started doing it to avoid wasting any coffee if we didn't finish all of it. I poured the cooled coffee into ice cube trays. We later dropped them into fresh coffee and then added milk or flavors like French Vanilla.

When it comes to choosing between coffee and tea, I would usually go for tea. I do not buy coffee often. However, when it comes to iced coffee, that is a different story. Even though I have never made it myself at home, I would drink it whenever I go places where it is being served. I think it is a very refreshing drink. Making it the way you have described here sounds like a good idea too. On the other hand, I have never tasted iced tea and cannot imagine what it would taste like. I think iced coffee is more popular around here.

You have never had iced tea? It's great. When I drink tea, I usually only drink it iced, unless I'm sick. Just make a pot of tea and put it in a container in the fridge to try it out. If you usually add honey or lemon or anything, add it while the tea is hot, then chill it. Brewed iced tea is the best.

when it comes to iced coffee, I don't trust myself not to mess it up somehow. Instead, I'll always get it from a friend of mine whom is a coffee connoisseur or from the local coffee places around where I live that make cold coffees. There's one place that has a cold coffee which is a mix of more than four different coffee flavors and it's one of the cold ones too.

Iced coffee is not something I like to drink, but I do like to chill leftover coffee and pour it over ice cream. It makes a really tasty coffee float kind of thing.

I love iced coffee. I have an ice tray that I fill with coffee to freeze. When I feel in the mood I make a blended coffee drink. I am still experimenting on getting it perfect.

I would not feel like myself if I haven't had coffee for the day. Most of the time I drink it hot but on days when the heat is just unbearable, I'd make iced coffee and I end up making more because it would be just so good. I saw an iced coffee recipe online just recently that consisted of your coffee and vanilla ice cream and you mix them in a blender. I have got to try that soon!

I like to make iced coffee, but I originally started doing it to avoid wasting any coffee if we didn't finish all of it. I poured the cooled coffee into ice cube trays. We later dropped them into fresh coffee and then added milk or flavors like French Vanilla.

I have to tell you that if I am going to have and fully enjoy coffee, it's going to be ice coffee. I am just not a big fan of coffee although it is always around as my husband and mother-in-law must have it everyday. Recently I was glad I had some to add to a chocolate cake. It was delicious.

Mmm, yes, coffee is good in a cake. It's also good in ice cream. I've found a variety of ways to use it for other dishes as well. It's a good trick to sneak coffee into some of the gravy recipes of Chinese food (Americanized versions). I've made some really good gravies with coffee.

Back
Top Bottom