Ideas for Food Gifts

True2marie

Veteran
Local time
2:36 AM
Christmas is just around the corner.

I am thinking of making food gifts for a few of my neighbors such as baked cookies or bread.

Does anyone have any good ideas on how to make this special?

I was going to put the baked goods in festive tins and attach a card.

Gourmet_Cookies=Asst_Tin=SKU_tin.jpg

This is what I was thinking of doing.

I like that idea but I also think it would be cute if you wrap it with like a see through wrapping paper/foil? Not really too sure what it is called, and tie it at the top with a ribbon! :)

Christmas is just around the corner.

I am thinking of making food gifts for a few of my neighbors such as baked cookies or bread.

Does anyone have any good ideas on how to make this special?

I was going to put the baked goods in festive tins and attach a card.

Gourmet_Cookies=Asst_Tin=SKU_tin.jpg

This is what I was thinking of doing.

Cheese or gourmet popcorn are always great food gifts, especially during the holiday season. You could throw in a bottle of wine or bubbly to make it extra special. Cookies are good too :)

During Christmas I always give foods as my gift to my love ones. I always give them my bake macaroni pasta and my home made fruit cocktail refrigerated cake which I put them in a nice Christmas boxes and wrapped it with colorful red, green and gold festive ribbon.

Thanks for the ideas. I actually settled on doing a cake and cookie mix on a decorated plate. I got the remainder of my supplies today. I am pretty sure my friends and neighbors will enjoy this combo of sweets.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Back
Top Bottom