Impeachment of Trump

The law is not done with him yet!!!!

I hope he loses his shirt. And his mansions, his golf courses, and everything he owns. And goes to jail as well. He wouldn't last very long behind bars. Can you imagine that dude surviving on prison food? No Big Macs and diet Coke for him!

Something like that. But there are a lot of Republicans who voted for him in the last election that will not do so in the future because of what happened at the Capitol. I already know of many Republicans who didn't vote for him in the last election (my sister being one of them) such as diplomats and retired military generals. So I really don't think he stands a snowball's chance in hell of getting re-elected. Also, some of his supporters who stormed the Capitol feel betrayed right now, so he is losing additional members of his base. I also think that if Biden does things right for the next 4 years, the Democrats are going to be looking like a shiny new bike. Of course Biden won't be able to serve another term, that would be ridiculous. Honestly, he's too old for the job right now as it is. I can't imagine he will want to go another 4 even if he thought he could win. But it won't be a Republican winner in the next election I am fairly certain.

Besides, he is getting squeezed financially right now. He was and is a terrible business person, and so many of his holdings are losing so much money...and I am pretty sure NY is going to go after him with criminal charges. That will have a different outcome I am sure.

I get the feeling Joe may die in office? Then Harris will take over????

Russ

I believe that is what the spineless Senitors are hoping, they want someone else to clear up the mess they created so they don't have to personally upset the knuckle draggers whose votes they need to keep them on the gravy train.

The vague and weak argument Mitch McConnel gave as an excuse for his acquittal was pathetic.

The current state of the GOP.

MITCH MCCONNELL: "Trump is directly responsible for the events of the day. He summoned the mob and provoked them to violence."

MITCH MCCONNELL: "Not guilty."

MITCH MCCONNELL: "Trump is directly responsible for the events of the day. He summoned the mob and provoked them to violence."

Just talking out of both sides of his mouth, as usual. Bold two-faced liars.

Yeah, that's some of that 2 + 2 = blueberries logic that only a politician can muster.

Not that I'm defending him at all, but he said he voted to aquit because he felt the impeachment was unconstitutional given Trump was already out of office. At least he made the condemnation statement unlike Cruz or Rubio from my state. And let's not forget Scott, who never criticized Trump at all. BTW , I never voted for Scott for gov or senator because I think he is as dishonest as they come.

Not that I'm defending him at all, but he said he voted to aquit because he felt the impeachment was unconstitutional given Trump was already out of office. At least he made the condemnation statement unlike Cruz or Rubio from my state. And let's not forget Scott, who never criticized Trump at all. BTW , I never voted for Scott for gov or senator because I think he is as dishonest as they come.
Unconstitutional because the papers weren't filed while Trump was still in office, but guess who didn't call the senate back so the papers COULD be filed while he was still in office? I'll give you one guess.

Hard to believe that this sweet little boy grew into a lustful bullying monster who only wants things his way!!! :headshake:
View attachment 57240

Back
Top Bottom