Impeachment of Trump

Unconstitutional because the papers weren't filed while Trump was still in office, but guess who didn't call the senate back so the papers COULD be filed while he was still in office? I'll give you one guess.

I read that he actually received the papers on Jan. 15, 2021 but didn't "officially recognize" them until after the Inauguration making his excuse all the more pathetic.

Yes, but he'll probably go someplace cushy like Martha Stewart did.
That's too bad. I don't think the other prisoners will play nice with him, I think Martha probably had a much easier time getting along with the other kids. She's a better actor than he is.

Yes, but he'll probably go someplace cushy like Martha Stewart did.
I copied this from the following website: Martha Stewart's Prison Living

"Hello and welcome to 'Martha Stewart's Prison Living.'

You know, incarceration doesn't have to mean the end of a gracious and creative lifestyle. As regular listeners have learned, the term 'good enough' is simply not in my vocabulary. In just a few short weeks here in the women's minimum security facility at Danbury, Conn., I've discovered dozens of ways to transform prison living into a warm and cozy experience.

Believe me, you don't have to settle for taping ripped-out photos from a 4- year-old People magazine to your cell wall.

Take parsley, for example. This common little herb -- ignored or derided by many on the outside -- has myriad uses for gracious prison living. Ask your bi- weekly visitors to bring you a bunch or two when they come. Stored properly, in about 1-inch of water in your toothbrush cup, parsley will stay relatively fresh for up to 10 days."

It goes on...pretty amusing. Another website imagined that her jail cell looked something like this:

1613330769980.png

Trump will get an orange jumpsuit to match his hair and skin? He will really look like a large oompa loompa Cheeto then.

Just heard on the news today that New York & Georgia are investigating cases against him!! New York wants him for financial fraud & Georgia wants him for harassing the officials there, trying to find enough votes to put him over the top to get the election overturned. :whistling:

Note from the Site Owner

Please can I remind you all to discuss this topic without the need for bad language, or the arguments that arose in the last thread regarding the former President Trump. We don't want to have to lock this thread as well. We've been relaxed regarding political discussion during the ongoing pandemic. We understand the need to continue communicating at a time when one to one face communication beyond immediate household members is almost impossible in the vast majority of countries, but that does not mean we will put up with foul language or arguments on this site. Please watch your language and content.

Rules can be found here just in case you missed the tick in the tick box message or the site notice that I've put up.

Back
Top Bottom