InspirationSeeking

Hi :wave: You live in a lovely part of the world, we've been there many times along with neighbouring Slovenia. We are looking forward to more trips when lockdown is over and we are free to travel again.
Hi! Oh that is such a kind thing to say, thank you! Yes, there are beautiful parts to see, and I am totally there with you, can't wait to travel around, I have been wanting to visit several nature parks Krka, Kopački rit, and the city mountain Sljeme too (I had a hike planned but caught a cold last Sunday)...I am happy for you and your travel plans, sounds invigorating! Yes, Slovenia is beautiful too, lovely mountains, meadows, rivers, cities...it is only an hour or two by train from my city...I love travel! I have seen amazing UK landscape and towns and villages in various shows, it would be stunning to see them in person, some day!

Hi! Oh that is such a kind thing to say, thank you! Yes, there are beautiful parts to see, and I am totally there with you, can't wait to travel around, I have been wanting to visit several nature parks Krka, Kopački rit, and the city mountain Sljeme too (I had a hike planned but caught a cold last Sunday)...I am happy for you and your travel plans, sounds invigorating! Yes, Slovenia is beautiful too, lovely mountains, meadows, rivers, cities...it is only an hour or two by train from my city...I love travel! I have seen amazing UK landscape and towns and villages in various shows, it would be stunning to see them in person, some day!
We've been to KrKa, but not Kopački rit or Sljeme, they look lovely and are now on the list for a future trip! Another beautiful place we like is Plitvice.

We've been to KrKa, but not Kopački rit or Sljeme, they look lovely and are now on the list for a future trip! Another beautiful place we like is Plitvice.
You have? And you would? Well that is outstanding! Kopački rit is amazing, can't wait to visit it myself and with my kid. And thank you for the č in Kopački👍...yes, Sljeme has the best air near the capital, I should go there more often...oh yes, Plitvice lakes are wonderful, but please be careful on the walking paths, can get slippery...

And Krka is another breathtaking waterfall and national park sight, but I love the island of Krk too! Lots of history there (Baščanska ploča)...paradise-like scenery...
Korčula island too, although I have only taken a ship near it...

Thank you so much for writing.

Plitvice lakes are wonderful, but please be careful on the walking paths, can get slippery..
Yes, we went to Plitvice on our very first trip to Croatia. On separate trips, we've stayed in Dubrovnic, Porec, Rovinj, Bol (On Brac), Hvar and Split. We drove to Krka from Split, it was a couple of hours I think. In Slovenia, we've stayed in Lake Bohinj (twice) , Bled, Kranksa Gora and Ljubljana (which is a lovely capital city). Korcula is top of the list for the next visit, although what I'd really like to do is sail round the islands on a gulet.

Yes, we went to Plitvice on our very first trip to Croatia. On separate trips, we've stayed in Dubrovnic, Porec, Rovinj, Bol (On Brac), Hvar and Split. We drove to Krka from Split, it was a couple of hours I think. In Slovenia, we've stayed in Lake Bohinj (twice) , Bled, Kranksa Gora and Ljubljana (which is a lovely capital city). Korcula is top of the list for the next visit, although what I'd really like to do is sail round the islands on a gulet.
How lovely! Excellent! You have considerable experience of Croatia, Hvar is beautiful, yes, so is Vis, some would say even more beautiful...Silba as well, it is known to have been a loved home to the composers Bruno Bjelinski and Igor KUljerić, but if you plan to sail around on a gulet, which sounds fantastic, most likely you will get around those islands...I am not a sailing epert, just assuming...

Oh I agree, Bohinj and Bled are charming, fairytale material, and Ljubljana too, indeed...

Motovun is a charming uphill tiny city in Istra, you might have passed it on the way to Rovinj/Poreč...it was famous for the Film festival it hosted...oh and Čigoč, the stork village, is heart warming, so they say...

Back
Top Bottom