Is it good to have chicken most frequently?

Chicken everyday - Good or bad?

• Total voters

margarito

Veteran
Local time
4:17 AM
Hey all,

I actually had a doubt whether eating chicken regularly is good or not. I usually have chicken as a part of my regular meal, the reason being I love it. Few often tell me that taking such diet regularly is not suggested for a good health, but a few say having a prescribed quantity each day is surely good. I couldn't make out which is trusty.

Are there anyone who can exactly clarify my doubt? I expect everyone's opinion here whether good or bad. Post what you feel regarding this.

Of course NO! I really don't get bored having it daily in my lunch :D

I don't think eating chicken every day is bad for your health.

I agree that it might be a little boring.

But I mean, it is protein. You need protein every day. I'm not sure it matters how you get it. It can't be any worse than drinking diet Coke every day, which a lot of people do. :)

I think most of us wouldn't blink an eye at a breakfast habit like having a bagel EVERY DAY first thing in the morning, but for some reason, consuming the same meat day after day gets us talking.

It is probably fine.

Every day? Doesn't that get a little boring? :o_o:

I think there is nothing wrong eating chicken on a daily basis, but the secret to avoid getting boring of it (beside loving it) is the variety of dishes that can be prepared with chicken.

From a simple sandwich mixing shredded chicken meat with sour cream, to a sophisticated chicken roast, it's all about culinary creativity :wink:

Chicken is one of the better meats for your protein source. It is also the most consumed protein source after red meat. People even eat chicken up to 5 and 6 times a week. As long as the chicken is cooked healthily and eaten in limited portions, it will not be a health hazard.

Don't think it has any health or nutrition risks, as long as you don't get bored. I'm pretty big into chicken myself, and whenever I make something it's typically my choice of meat. Chicken is just the easiest to prepare and cook, plus it has a taste everyone likes so it's great when you have someone over. Especially grilled.

Is chicken full of protein? I didn't know that. I like chicken and don't think it's boring. You can chuck it in with a salad or eat it with some vegetables. I think it's quite an easy ingredient to work with. You can make your own sauces to use to cook the chicken in too which I like. Although sometimes chicken makes me feel really sick and ill. Mainly a feeling of nausea and I don't know why this is. I can be eating it and then all of a sudden I feel very queasy and I have to stop eating it.

Does anyone else have any problems like this?

Is chicken full of protein? I didn't know that. I like chicken and don't think it's boring. You can chuck it in with a salad or eat it with some vegetables. I think it's quite an easy ingredient to work with. You can make your own sauces to use to cook the chicken in too which I like. Although sometimes chicken makes me feel really sick and ill. Mainly a feeling of nausea and I don't know why this is. I can be eating it and then all of a sudden I feel very queasy and I have to stop eating it.

Does anyone else have any problems like this?

No! I almost eat chicken regularly in some way or the other and didn't encounter such problem till today. I didn't even hear of it so far. In your case it might be due to some other reasons, I feel. I'm not sure of it because opinions vary with people because it is dependent on the type of body and health they have. In my opinion the ones with a low immunity in their body readily get effected to such issues. Lets see what others say about it.

I think there is nothing wrong eating chicken on a daily basis, but the secret to avoid getting boring of it (beside loving it) is the variety of dishes that can be prepared with chicken.

From a simple sandwich mixing shredded chicken meat with sour cream, to a sophisticated chicken roast, it's all about culinary creativity :wink:

I completely agree with this because I feel the same way as you just said. Chicken is never boring when prepared in different ways. There are also innumerable kinds and varieties of recipes that are prepared using chicken.

I wouldn't have it every day, but that's more because I'd get bored rather than for health reasons. Even though it's one of the most versatile meats, I'd miss having vegetable-based, or beef-based, meals. Chicken is actually very good for you though. I think it's one of the healthiest meats, because it's so lean. It contains hardly any fat!

I wouldn't have it every day, but that's more because I'd get bored rather than for health reasons. Even though it's one of the most versatile meats, I'd miss having vegetable-based, or beef-based, meals. Chicken is actually very good for you though. I think it's one of the healthiest meats, because it's so lean. It contains hardly any fat!

Yeah Cefmac! :) Chicken hardly contains any fat and is easily digestible too. It don't lead to any digestion problems although consumed regularly. It is one of the comfortable foods we had.

If you are going to consume meat every day in general chicken is among the healthiest options, although that also depends on how you prepare it - fried chicken every day is not good, but roasted, grilled or poached chicken would be fine.

Also, eating chicken every day doesn't necessarily have to be the meat itself. You can always buy your chickens whole and break them down yourself, saving the wing tips, necks, backs, and other leftover bones to make your own homemade stocks from. This is also a great way to use up vegetables and herbs in your fridge that are about to go bad. Then you can have some healthy homemade soups throughout the week too, such as a homemade minestrone.

Back
Top Bottom