Is it good to have chicken most frequently?

Chicken everyday - Good or bad?

• Total voters
I think the best think you could do is to balance it out. One day you have chicken, the next day fish, beef, pork. I like to vary! I love meat, and I could never be a vegetarian. But I like to mix it up and eat something different everyday. I don't think it's a problem if you eat chicken most of the time (it's cheaper!), but its always better to mix it up so your body gets different nutrients.

I like to get my protein from a variety of sources. Not only does it just get boring, but you hear this about chicken contamination and I worry that I am eating chickens that are pumped with hormones. Too much of a thing isn't always good.

If you are going to consume meat every day in general chicken is among the healthiest options, although that also depends on how you prepare it - fried chicken every day is not good, but roasted, grilled or poached chicken would be fine.

Also, eating chicken every day doesn't necessarily have to be the meat itself. You can always buy your chickens whole and break them down yourself, saving the wing tips, necks, backs, and other leftover bones to make your own homemade stocks from. This is also a great way to use up vegetables and herbs in your fridge that are about to go bad. Then you can have some healthy homemade soups throughout the week too, such as a homemade minestrone.

Good one mate. This is undoubtedly the best suggestion I had so far and I'm very happy to read yours. I had a doubt, do you think using vegetables and meat that is about to go bad is really a healthier option? They say that such things that are going bad are not always suggestible, is that true?

Back
Top Bottom