Is this being cheeky?

rascal

Forum GOD!
Local time
12:51 PM
i came home the other day and parked in my driveway at the same time as my best friend. We call each other darling and sweetheart,lol. Any how he walked from the back of my house and had a big hand of basil. He had obviously been out the back and picked a big pile of basil. He said I hope you don't mind. As we had a glut at the time it didn't bother me. Later when I told my wife, she thought it was cheeky, said he should have asked beforehand. I'm a pretty generous person so no skin off my nose. Wife's still indignant about it.
Thoughts ??

Russ

What did Basil think about it?

326A385300000578-3505507-image-a-52_1458710237312.jpg

Last edited:
I would ask, but since you call each other honey" and "sweetheart," and refer to him as a best friend, maybe he's comfortable with helping himself?

Unless you gave him permission, I think he should have asked first (thieving little beggar).

I would ask, but since you call each other honey" and "sweetheart," and refer to him as a best friend, maybe he's comfortable with helping himself?

Yeah it's a real good friendship, we've known each other since high school. It's quite funny going into a pub and a barmaid asks what we'd like, and I say to my friend , what do you feel like sweetheart, and he replies just a beer thanks love. We get some looks,lol.

Russ

Does his vehicle have hub caps? If so you could put some cheap, whole fish in them. He'll go crazy trying to find out where the smell is coming from.

Does his vehicle have hub caps? If so you could put some cheap, whole fish in them. He'll go crazy trying to find out where the smell is coming from.

Nasty! I heard of using a similar thing as a revenge tactic on a boyfriend who is cheating on you - only in that case it was putting fish inside the curtain poles.

Back
Top Bottom