Jelly Belly Introduces Beer-Flavored Jelly Bean

True2marie

Veteran
Local time
7:22 PM
Are you a fan of Jelly Belly candies? I just read how they are introducing a beer-flavored jelly bean. For folks who enjoy the taste of a few suds, this is good news. They have new way to appreciate beer. (See link: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2014/01/23/jelly-belly-beer-jelly-bean/4792607/)

1390484330000-jellybelly.jpg

Hmm I'm not a beer drinker but I'd try one just for curiosity's sake.:laugh: I wouldn't want to buy a whole pack full though ha ha as I've got a feeling that I won't be that keen on it.:sick:

I actually hate jelly beans but love beer so I might just have to try it :)

I don't really care for jelly beans, and I also don't really care for beer, so I don't see this one being a winner for me. However, I'm not one to "knock it, til I try it." So I would be willing to at least try them. I've learned that it is always better to at least try something once.

I am a beer drinker- but I am first to admit beer is an acquired taste..at least for me it is...so no I won't be indulging in these beer flavored jelly beans....im old fashioned about my jelly belly's..I like orange and red :wink:

They look amazing!! I can't wait to try these. I don't really like jelly beans but they just look so appealing in that glass, mmm. I just hope they bring them over the the UK.

I love jelly beans, but I don't like beer. I might try a sample just to tell my friends that I ate a beer flavored jelly bean. They would be completely shocked as I really don't drink. I'm always the designated driver.

I'm not a big fan of jelly beans but I'd be willing to try this one out. I doubt I'd like it very much, but I'd still want to see what it tastes like.

Haha! I like beer and now there's candy to go with it LOL! what ever happened to peanuts?

I don't think they would go too well with beer. Maybe these are meant for those who really really want to have that after work beer but know that the wife will be nagging about it?! :D

When drinking beer the snacks should be salty, so peanuts, nachos, fries etc.

I don't think they would go too well with beer. Maybe these are meant for those who really really want to have that after work beer but know that the wife will be nagging about it?! :D

When drinking beer the snacks should be salty, so peanuts, nachos, fries etc.

Beer and peanuts :thumbsup:

So do they actually have any alcohol in them?

I think if I were to invent a jelly bean I would garlic buttered lobster :P I know it's strange but if they could get it to taste like that, then mmmm. I would be stock buying!:)

What flavours would anyone else like to see?

So do they actually have any alcohol in them?

I think if I were to invent a jelly bean I would garlic buttered lobster :P I know it's strange but if they could get it to taste like that, then mmmm. I would be stock buying!:)

What flavours would anyone else like to see?

Probably no alcohol. Even if they would have used real beer in the manufacturing process... the % of alcohol would be so ridiculously small that it wouldn't matter.
I think candy should taste like candy... or at least be something sweet. I really can't think of a taste that I'd love to see but hasn't been invented yet.

Back
Top Bottom