Juice Bars in your country?

cupcakechef

Veteran
Local time
7:09 AM
Japan (expat by way of Australia and USA)
I love a good fresh squeezed juice and my favorite here is a store called Karin. They have all manner of juices, smoothies and all that sort of stuff.

I found a video online that someone took of one of the stores - it's a chain so you can find them in a lot of shopping malls around the country.

Are juice bars big near you? Do you have a favorite juice or smoothie flavor/combination?

I thought it was funny that had a Halloween special written in English! We have juice cafes here like Tropical Smoothie Cafe and Jamba Juice but as far as I know, ther is no juice bar as such. It looks tasty though.

We have a few really good juice bars in our area. They are always really busy too. I like to try different flavoured ones when I go. I like the ones that have strawberry and blueberries in them. I have tried many different ones and I have never had one that I didn't like.

I thought I had responded to this already. Anyway, I think we have more smoothie bars than juice bars and nothing as outstanding as what is shown in the video and definitely no chains if I am not mistaken. I rather think if we have juicing bars they are few and far between. While the debate continues as to which is healthier, I am happy with either.

We do have one in the local mall called Booster Juice. They have a variety of juice and smoothies to choose from. My favorite from there is called Banana Beach. It has bananas, mango, passion fruit, guava and yogurt. Very tasty! They have "boosters" that you can add to any drink from Soy Protein powder to Chia seeds to Hemp hearts. Freshly squeezed juice, Classic smoothies, High Protein smoothies and so much more. I still go for the Banana Beach smoothie though.

Back
Top Bottom