King ranch chicken

IMG_1564.JPG

IMG_1566.JPG

I gotta tell ya, I had my doubts about this dish, but MAN!
THAT was delicious!
Just the right amount of heat for me, Neighborhood Gal Pal had the portion I gave to her last night and she loved it too.
This is not a DH approved recipe though, it's too creamy for him, that's okay, that why I buy these small foil pans that make a perfect single-serve portion!
I have two more in the deep freeze, with the intent in giving one to Mom, ummm, I dunno now :happy:
caseydog thank you for sharing your comfort food.

<edit: I meant to say that I did make one change, not huge, but rather than use Rotel, I always have Hatch Green Chiles in my freezer, so it was 3 Chiles diced along with 1/2 a can of petite diced Tomatoes. I also had White Corn Tortillas in the deep freezer, I used 6 cut into about 1 inch pieces. >

View attachment 84286
View attachment 84287

I gotta tell ya, I had my doubts about this dish, but MAN!
THAT was delicious!
Just the right amount of heat for me, Neighborhood Gal Pal had the portion I gave to her last night and she loved it too.
This is not a DH approved recipe though, it's too creamy for him, that's okay, that why I buy these small foil pans that make a perfect single-serve portion!
I have two more in the deep freeze, with the intent in giving one to Mom, ummm, I dunno now :happy:
caseydog thank you for sharing your comfort food.
I am sure your DH is a love, but I can't wrap my head around people who don't love creamy, like Morning Glory as well I think? Well I think she is okay with some creamy just not very heavy. I could bathe in it, LOL!

Yes JAS_OH1 , DH is well, a dear husband!
When we first met and I was making sandwiches for us one day, he said that he couldn't eat it with mayonnaise on it, that he wanted it dry ... WHAT? :meh:
So this recipe with the can of condensed soup put him over the edge.

I'm with your husband in these matters.

Back
Top Bottom