Kitchen Aid Meat Grinder Attachment

DIna00

Veteran
Local time
6:46 PM
Does anyone have the kitchen aid meat grinder attachment that goes on your mixer? What have you used it for?

I have this attachment sitting in its box for a few years and have yet to open it - I realized I really don't need to grind any meat! I'm sure there must be some other uses?

Yes! We actually use ours often. My husband worked as an apprentice butcher for a short time and learned how to butcher large pieces of meat into smaller cuts. We will watch for meat sales and he'll buy a slab of beef and cut it into roasts and steaks. He'll take the smaller pieces and what he couldn't cut and use the kitchenaid grinder attachment to make ground beef. This way, we are getting the absolute most out of the cut of meat with very little waste. We also have a foodsaver, so we vacuum seal the meat and freeze it so it lasts longer.

i have a mincer on my kitchen aid,be careful as you can over load the machine,as mine is used commercially it has had to go back to kitchen aid a few times now as the machine can not be opened by any one else ,apparently !!,i put diced chain of sirloins through mine

Back
Top Bottom