Kitchen Design

I'm looking for a new oven which can go higher then 300 celcius. Do you know if there is any product for house kitchens?
Wow, that's hot. Mine goes to 250 deg C, but seldom used at that temp. Why do you need such a temp, if you don't mind mind me asking?

Apparently my new oven will go up to to 300 but I've not seen any that go higher. A pizza stone is definitely worth getting though - they aren't expensive and they do make a difference to bread and pizza.

I'm hoping my new oven, with my pizza stone and heat from the bottom will improve my pizzas.

That is, until my birthday present arrives:
024_5e5a8e1e-ed97-4307-96cc-f9e0bedd7289_1024x1024.png

I'm still trying to convince MrsT that breaking the self-cleaning cycle oven door lock is a good idea. :laugh:

My oven maxes out at 525F, and I have the offset maxed as well, so maybe I'm getting 550F, but when they run a self-clean cycle, they'll get to 800F+ - and that's right in proper pizza oven temperature range.

rare earth magnet, thin copper wire, lock lever no lock no more......there is no 'confirm' signal.
flame on pizza!

btw - self-cleaning typically gets into the 1000'F/535'C range.

rare earth magnet, thin copper wire, lock lever no lock no more......there is no 'confirm' signal.
flame on pizza!
Surely that depends on the oven? For example Neff say "If your door can’t shut and lock properly, due to health and safety reasons, the oven will not begin self-cleaning" ....which suggests that the oven can tell whether the door is locked or not.

I'm not sure I'd want to risk it on a new oven :unsure:

Here's two pics of our kitchen. I took these pics when we just started living here, the fryer is now gone and has been replaced by a pink kitchen aid-ish machine. You see our living room a little from this view. All those things in the bookcase are my husband's game collection.

The fridge and retro model green microwave are stood next to the hob.

What we're working on is more storage space for recyclables like those bottles, and an extra rack to place random stuff on. What you're not seeing is the wall covered with spices (I will take a pic tomorrow) and our large walk in pantry with a chest freezer, second fridge and third freezer.. (yes we're a little insane like that)

The max temp for most ovens is about 500, which mine is, then the BROIL setting, which only the top heating element is on.. :whistling:

Back
Top Bottom