Less usual eggs

We've had duck eggs before and maybe I just can't handle it for some reason. Though, I would love to just stick to my regular old chicken eggs. Sometimes I can handle up some change but for eggs I would prefer to keep it the same

T'was on this day in the year of our lord 2006, that UK eggs had to be stamped with the date it was laid and the ID of the layer.
Cost of said stamp: £5,000.
Lifetime benefit to layer: 50p(Chickenfeed)

I eat quail eggs on the daily. Egg farmers usually sell it together with regular chicken eggs in my area. I like the taste of it and the fact it's so small, it's like a mini version of a chicken egg that I add in burgers and salads. I enjoy the quail eggs in a variety of ways like boiled, scrambled or added to baked goods. Quail is great when you're watching your weight but still want to have your daily carbohydrate and protein intake.

I was watching TV one day, and a story came on the news about a farmer that imports chickens from all over the world and uses their eggs and sells them in stoes. They laid different colored eggs like olives, browns, and other colors other than the standard white. These were range free chickens. I would like to look at a dozen of these eggs. Anyway, they are still chicken eggs.

I was watching TV one day, and a story came on the news about a farmer that imports chickens from all over the world and uses their eggs and sells them in stoes. They laid different colored eggs like olives, browns, and other colors other than the standard white. These were range free chickens. I would like to look at a dozen of these eggs. Anyway, they are still chicken eggs.
Eggs in the UK aren't standard white but standard brown!

How very strange. Where is it? Is it a very small Tesco? I simply can't get white eggs. Not that I particularly mind as they taste the same as brown!
It's not an Express one, but it's the local one.

Back
Top Bottom