Makes 1 cocktail

Ingredients
3oz vodka
1oz Triple Sec, Cointreau or Grand Marnier
1 1/2oz fresh lime juice
2 1/2 tsp super fine sugar, plus extra for sugaring the rim of the glass
Fresh lime zest and a lime twist for garnish

Directions
Rub a wedge of lime around the rim of a martini glass. Pour some of the sugar onto a shallow plate and then dip the rim of the martini glass into the sugar to coat the rim.
Add the vodka, triple sec and lime juice and 2 1/2 teaspoons of sugar to a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well and then pour into the rimmed martini glass.
Garnish with lime wedges and serve.

Recipe courtesy of Mantitlement.com

I think I'll make this for Gal Pal Card Game afternoon :whistling: maybe then I'll win :giggle:
I will say, this packs a sneaky little punch. If you're a fan of sours in general, you'll like this one. If you make it, please post back a pick and give it a review!

I do a similar recipe for Colleen, but a Lemon drop martini. I use two ounces of vodka, 1 ounce of GM, and no sugar in the drink.

I use sugar and lemon zest for the rim. Occasionally I'll add a splash of cherry juice.

Also make a grapefruit martini for her. She loves those!!!

I do a similar recipe for Colleen, but a Lemon drop martini. I use two ounces of vodka, 1 ounce of GM, and no sugar in the drink.

I use sugar and lemon zest for the rim. Occasionally I'll add a splash of cherry juice.

Also make a grapefruit martini for her. She loves those!!!

My ex wife liked lemon drop martinis. She was also what you would call a "cheap date," someone who only needed one martini to get frisky. :laugh:

CD

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom