Mac n Cheese

It may actually be good, I will never know. It will probably be a small portion with a big price. You won't be able to get it on Sundays (when good customers are in church).

CD
No. It's not very good. I honestly don't understand the hype of Chic-Fil-A but I guess that's why the world is interesting. We all have different tastes!

Mod comment: Please do not post recipes in the middle of threads. It means they become 'lost' and will not show up on a search. Please post as new 'Recipe' threads. I've just moved two recipes from this thread. Site rules state that all recipes should be posted as new threads.

Mod comment: Please do not post recipes in the middle of threads. It means they become 'lost' and will not show up on a search. Please post as new 'Recipe' threads. I've just moved two recipes from this thread. Site rules state that all recipes should be posted as new threads.
Sorry. I was confused because there was another recipe in this thread. I'll ask in the future. Sorry again.

Here's mine!!

When it comes to Pasta with Cheese, I sometimes cheat for a quick fix with Ragu Double Cheddar. It's cheap and there are better quality ways to do Pasta with Cheese, but this way is as quick as boiling the Pasta and dumping on the Sauce.

Back
Top Bottom