Magazine Article: Microbiota, the ecosystem of microbial organisms that live inside us

Of course. Whatever works! :). I wasn't trying to suggest that you had the placebo effect. I just think the placebo effect is fascinating and your post reminded me about the documentary I saw.
Oh I see thanks for making that clear to me I do appreciate it. It felt like at first I got better because of my own thinking or will, I just want to share what worked for me and I am hoping that other people might benefit from the experience. Everything is clear and OK now

:chef:

Oh no fecal matter? I know you said healthy I wonder how other people will react to that. I do not mean to be disrespectful but it will take time before I might want to consider such an alternative treatment. If it is worth the risk then why not? I am willing to try anything to get better.
They had a section on this practise with Giles Conran not so long ago about various diets and he is up for most things ,eats any thing ,and he rejected this practice and was not going to have a go,what stood out was the glamorous doctor whizzing up what can only be described as a poo shake in a liquidiser ,and offering it to a funnel .........

They had a section on this practise with Giles Conran not so long ago about various diets and he is up for most things ,eats any thing ,and he rejected this practice and was not going to have a go,what stood out was the glamorous doctor whizzing up what can only be described as a poo shake in a liquidiser ,and offering it to a funnel .........
Enough! :sick:

Back
Top Bottom