Magic Bullet

Rosyrain

Veteran
Local time
9:33 PM
The Magic Bullet is a small blender that came out a few years ago and has changed my life for the better. I use mine to blend dressing and sauces, along with making single serve drinks, and some small chopping jobs. What do you make with your Magic Bullet?

I don't have one yet, but I would like to get one sometime. I would use mine to make smoothies. They look so easy to clean that it really makes me want one because cleaning and waste from food stuck to so much surface area in the blender is the primary reason I do not want to use the blender and don't make smoothies. I have hard time eating enough fruit but smoothies are easy to just get it down quickly.

The Magic Bullet is a small blender that came out a few years ago and has changed my life for the better. I use mine to blend dressing and sauces, along with making single serve drinks, and some small chopping jobs. What do you make with your Magic Bullet?
Can you please include a link to this magic bullet. It means nothing to me here in the UK.

I have one, someone gave it to me as a gift. I haven't really used it much, but I do like it for making smoothies. I need to look more into its other uses.

It works great for smoothies. I don't have one but I had one of those Ninja bullets. I think it's pretty much the same. I rather just use a bigger blender, mainly because I have kids and it's easier to just make one big smoothie for everyone.

We have one which we use to make smoothies mostly. I had not thought about grinding my own coffee beans in the Ninja bullet, I think I will give that a try. The bullet does a better job of crushing the ice than the larger blender we have.

Well there is the Magic Bullet and the Nutri Bullet, I'm not sure what the difference is. I have the Nutri Bullet and it is amazing, it will pulverize anything into a smooth drink.

118811.jpeg
1439870_fpx.tif.jpeg

When I had mine, I used it to coarsely grind black peppercorns. Pretty much the only thing that I've done with it. :wink:

I think that the Magic Bullet is the only "As Seen On TV" gadget that actually works! I've read a lot of positive reviews about it although most manufacturers seem to have their own take on the device. I've got something similar, a cheap unbranded model, and it's really useful. I generally use it for blending tomatoes with garlic or chilli or for grinding peppercorns too.

Back
Top Bottom