Marmite?

Marmite?

• I have no idea what you're talking about.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The truth is I have only had Marmite once. Not because I hated it but because I'm not living in a place that affords me the opportunity to make it a daily part of my life. However, when I DID try it I wasn't put off. I enjoyed it. I think if I'm going to have it on toast the style of bread is super important.

My answer is yes! I like it best with plum and raspberry jam.
Not the typical eater of Marmite I guess, I cannot eat gluten anymore and buckwheat is not the same taste, but I am hopeful.
It seems I have reactions to eat , so I might be allergic to something in it , and there could be milk, gluten,soy and other things too.
I am not looking for it , but if it's on the table I'll get some.

Oh my goodness this stuff is horrible!!! I certainly don't have a taste for it at all, can't see it being something that grows on you either.

I am sorry but I don't like it. I know many people do enjoy it and it is an acquired taste. Sorry that person is not me no more Marmite.

I love the stuff! I just have it on toast, with no butter. It's rich in Vitamin B12, which is important for me too. A serving of Marmite also provides 50% of the folic acid RDA.

Youcan rub marmite over par boiled potatoes before roasting them as a seasoning ,we used to do it a lot at home ,
But it's great just spread on toast ......

Oh man, Marmite is HORRIBLE. I tried it ONCE. ONCE. It tasted rancid. I was told you're only supposed to put on a tiny amount on top of a ton of butter, but man...it still didn't taste good at all

Back
Top Bottom