MB's Fluffy Fluff Pancakes
- 1 Cup milk
- 2 Medium Eggs
- 1.5 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Melted Butter/Margarine
- Butter- extra to grease the griddle/pan
- 1 1/3 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- ⅛ Cup- 1/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
1. Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl, whisk to mix and set aside.
2. Mix the wet ingredients in a separate large bowl and whisk/beat to combine. Add egg whites in a separate bowl and beat the egg white while you heat up the pan/griddle.
3. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
4. Heat up the griddle or pan at low medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
5. Beat the egg whites until light as shown in the video.
6. While waiting for the griddle or pan to heat up, fold in the beaten egg whites to the pancake batter. Mix well.
7.Grease the pan/griddle with some butter/margarine.
8. Slowly pour about half a cup of batter onto the griddle/pan.
9. Let the batter cook at medium heat and do not flip the pancake too early. Only flip the pancake when you see bubbles appear on the pancake surface. If using an electric griddle, cook the pancake at 325°F (please adjust temperature accordingly).
10. Cook until golden brown on both sides. Repeat the process with the rest of the batter.
11. Serve warm with your choice of topping & syrup.
12. For a gluten free version replace it with gluten free flour.
Last edited by a moderator: