Flour ¾ cup
Corn flour 1 tbsp
Salt 1 tsp heaved
Onion powder 1 tsp
Black pepper half tsp
Garlic powder half tsp
Paprika half tsp
Baking Powder ½ tsp
Method: Soak chicken breast in water for half an hour. Drain and grind to a fine mince. Mix all the spices with flour, corn flour, baking powder half tsp and all the spices and add in egg and water to make batter. Make nuggets with mince. Rolled in dry flour then in batter and deep fry.

Much healthier too! I love finding out how to make fast food favourites at home but this recipe looks like the nuggets would be way better than Maccy D's!

I'm sure those taste WAY better than the ones you can get at Mc Donalds. I don't enjoy fast food nuggets, they are usually mushy and don't taste of actual chicken. Homemade ones must taste quite different.

When I read this post I remembered my cute little nephew because when we are out for family bonding and dinner in a fine dining resto he is the only one who would not eat if it is not McDonalds Chicken Nuggets. So every time my brother will go to McDonalds first to buy the nuggets for this little boy and just bring it to the resto so that he can eat with us together. Maybe I can share this recipe to my sister in law for her to learn how to cook this because sometimes even at home my nephew still crave for nuggets. Thanks for sharing the recipe.:hungry::)

chicken nuggets from McD?? FINE I'LL MARRY YOU! :D Those little bastards are soo freakin delicious. I actually don't have a McD in my city (shocking I know) so whenever I travel abroad, I find myself munching on these quite a few times.

Thanks for the recipe. Will definitely have to try making them at home

This actually reminded me of a story I read recently about McDonald's stopping the use of chickens raised with human antibiotics. Maybe they figured out it's not so hard to make your own chicken nuggets. :blackeye:

Pretty nice recipe thanks. It is a healthier version than the one sold in McDonalds. I used to love chicken nuggets from McDonalds however there is one instance that I was discouraged. I bought these nuggets and the nuggets that I bought are full of flour and very little chicken meat. I do not know what I happen.

Pretty nice recipe thanks. It is a healthier version than the one sold in McDonalds. I used to love chicken nuggets from McDonalds however there is one instance that I was discouraged. I bought these nuggets and the nuggets that I bought are full of flour and very little chicken meat. I do not know what I happen.

Easiest way is slice the chicken into strips season flour with smoked paprika , garlic salt then flour egg and bread crumb making own crumbs out of left over bread then deep fry drain on to kitchen roll , this is what I do for my lads and staff at work with a garlic dip,

you know I've never thought about making them myself. Great idea though as the ones I get from the store aren't all that great and the fast food ones have god knows what in them, and they can get a little bit pricy.

I wonder if my son would like this. As a child he loved them and when we traveled that was more important than my own shopping. We had to have that kids meal. Sińce he claims I can cook like the fast food restaurants (i am glad) maybe I should try this and prove him wrong.

This looks great. I'll have to give it a go. How do you mince the chicken, by hand or with a meat grinder? This sounds like a lot of work. When I make my own breaded chicken pieces at home I just soak the chicken pieces in milk, bread the pieces in panko, salt, pepper and some garlic powder. Fry until done. The panko bread crumbs give the chicken nuggets a nice crunch. They taste great and are really easy to make. Kids love them and they are so much healthier than McDonald's.

Back
Top Bottom