Merry Christmas

Shaun

Guru
Local time
1:28 PM
Hello everyone,

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for 2017.

I have really enjoyed developing CookingBites and wish the community all the best for continued growth in 2017, but changes in my personal circumstances mean that I have to reduce my commitment. For a good part of this year I've been working with @SatNavSaysStraightOn to prepare for handing over the reins, so from 2017 onwards Emma will be taking the lead role in looking after you all and eventually taking ownership. :thumbsup:

I'll continue to support @SatNavSaysStraightOn and @morning glory in a technical role, and there are no immediate plans to change anything so it shouldn't affect the great vibe you've got going; the last few months have been the busiest for a long time with some lovely new chatty members joining and lots of new conversations, and it'll be great to see the community grow in the New Year.

I hope you all have a lovely, relaxing festive break and get to spend time doing the things you enjoy with the people you love ... and I can't wait to see what you all do with the place in 2017. :okay:

All the best,
Shaun :D

Back
Top Bottom