Recipe Mexican Casserole

ally79

Veteran
Local time
6:08 PM
This is an easy weeknight dinner that we have a couple of times a month. We love Mexican food, and I love anything that doesn't take too long to make during the week.

Ingredients:
1 pound lean ground beef
1 can ranch-style beans
1 can peeled and diced
tomatoes
1 can condensed cream
of mushroom soup
1 package corn tortillas
4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons chili powder
Directions:
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add chili powder, beans, tomatoes and soup; mix well and heat thoroughly.
3.Line a 13x9 inch dish with tortillas. Then make a layer with the meat mixture. Make another row of tortillas, then finish off with rest of meat mixture. Top with grated cheese.
4.Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes.

My family loves mexican food as well! I make homemade salsa using ingredients from our garden to go with our mexican dishes! We eat mexican about once a week. We like to have "taco Tuesdays." :)
Thank you for sharing this recipe! It looks fantastic! I can't wait to try it! My family says thank you in advance! :) haha

Sounds amazing, will definitely try it soon. (with some of my own modifications of course :p)
I'm thinking of switching the ranch-style beans to kidney beans and adding 1/2 of an onion.

Also "condensed cream of mushroom soup" sounds like death in a can so I'll most definitely not be adding that. I'll substitute it with something else.

Back
Top Bottom