Milk for Mac n Cheese

My friend picked up the wrong milk. Can I make macaroni and cheese with 2% Lactaid milk?

You can make it. Whether it will taste up to standard is all together something else.

Reactions: mjd
My friend picked up the wrong milk. Can I make macaroni and cheese with 2% Lactaid milk?
I have no idea what that is, but is sounds deficient in the tasty bits. Maybe compensate by adding cream, or more cheese?

I have no idea what that is, but is sounds deficient in the tasty bits. Maybe compensate by adding cream, or more cheese?
It's milk minus the lactose. It's for the lactose-intolerant. I don't have cream but I can throw in some more cheese. Crossing my fingers!

It's milk minus the lactose. It's for the lactose-intolerant. I don't have cream but I can throw in some more cheese. Crossing my fingers!
Just seen an advert on TV for a "Lactase milk". It contains lactase enzyme, which helps lactose intolerant people digest lactose. Is this the same thing?

Just seen an advert on TV for a "Lactase milk". It contains lactase enzyme, which helps lactose intolerant people digest lactose. Is this the same thing?
Took a cursory look on Google. It appears to be the same (or similar). I know there is also a tablet that one can take to digest lactose.

Back
Top Bottom