Mineral Wealth

Burt Blank

Legendary Member
Local time
7:36 PM
How can you tell the mineral wealth (renewable and non renewable energy source ) of a country by there original national dishes.
1 UK
2 Eire
3 Southern China
4 USA

Based on what I know about energy production, I would say the USA, but I have no idea what our "original national dish" would be.

CD

Okay as said Uk coal, long lasting fierce heat. The UK gave the world the Roast Beef of England.
Eire, Peat, slow burning long lasting gentle heat. They gave the world Irish stew.
China, wood. Fast burning Intense heat. They gave the world Wok dishes.
I would say the USA,
Correct you had everything, oil, coal, wood and peat. You gave the world McDonald's and Colonel Saunders.

Okay as said Uk coal, long lasting fierce heat. The UK gave the world the Roast Beef of England.
Eire, Peat, slow burning long lasting gentle heat. They gave the world Irish stew.
China, wood. Fast burning Intense heat. They gave the world Wok dishes.

Correct you had everything, oil, coal, wood and peat. You gave the world McDonald's and Colonel Saunders.

We are rubbish at this quiz!

We are rubbish at this quiz!
It was the first question the patisserie chef in the private school in Paris asked each member of the class. I was about the 15th to be asked. I had watched their response and his. His response to three of the five American girls was tougher than towards the other nationalities. I was the first of three Brits. Well Mr Englishman etc etc what is your answer. Well Frenchman, I am a subject of the United Kingdom of Great Britain so I am British! as to your question, I don't know the answer, so as I have paid a not insignificant amount of money to be educated get on with your job and stop polishing your ego at others expense. My class was 80% female, after that I was "made" man.
Eric Burdon of the Animals was asked why he joined them. He replied the lead singer always gets the women, I was ugly with terrible acne.
Chef got more action than Trump.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom