Mini Bite Sized Burgers

Zyni

Veteran
Local time
5:07 AM
A friend and I made these as "football food," but they could be used any time. Make teeny tiny hamburger patties (about the size in the Sirloin burger soup), brown, and place on paper towels to drain fat. Use canned biscuits and pinch off small pieces. Flatten and bake about half the time suggested for whole biscuits. These are your "buns." Add cheese if desired and warm through for a minute after putting mini burgers together. Serve with your favorite condiments.

I love those, they are so cute! If I was able to do much entertaining I would definitely make those. It's such a great way to serve an entree, but keep it so small there is room for lots of other dishes if people want to eat more of something else.

You could make them just for fun too. I like party food. When the kids were little sometimes I'd make stuff like this just for the heck of it, but it does make good party food. I'm like you. I like to try a bite size bit of different things at a party instead of having one big thing.

These would be great for kids, just the right size. I know a hamburger can seem too much for little ones. I'm going to have to try it.

Do you remember the olden days with the song - On top of spaghetti, all covered with cheese, I can't find my meatballs...? When we have a vacation trip, we sometimes cook small burgers with the size of the meatball. The intention is to eat that with the morning bread (locally called pandesal) while traveling. We normally travel in a rented van and we always bring along a cooler. You can guess that we have a picnic during the trip. By the way, those meatball burgers are always a hit. They're gone when we reach our destination.

A friend and I made these as "football food," but they could be used any time. Make teeny tiny hamburger patties (about the size in the Sirloin burger soup), brown, and place on paper towels to drain fat. Use canned biscuits and pinch off small pieces. Flatten and bake about half the time suggested for whole biscuits. These are your "buns." Add cheese if desired and warm through for a minute after putting mini burgers together. Serve with your favorite condiments.
Sounds good Zyni. Since I have stayed away from maxi burgers for quite some time now, I would not mind having a mini burger. Sadly, it's something I'd rather have when I am out as I don't like to prepare tiny stuff.

This is funny because my mom and girlfriend love making stuff like this. I can't understand why I want a mini sized burger to eat. I'm one of those people who loves to eat a big juicy burger with cheese and bacon. Well, as long as we make at least fifty of them for me eat. Then we can make them all the time to eat.

Back
Top Bottom