Misto - The Love of my Life

JoanMcWench

Veteran
Local time
5:18 PM
If you're unfamiliar with what I'm referring to it's a manual pressurized sprayer that can be filled with the liquids to your hearts desire. Primarily, it's used for olive oil (it has saved me so much money in olive oils) but also other oils, lemon juice, lime juice, vinegar, and so on.

The simplicity of this freaking thing makes me feel like a fool for not considering something like it. You half fill the tank, cap it, pump it several times, & boom! You have your choice of olive oil in a sprayer. Did I mention I love this thing???:love:

Has anyone else had experience with a Misto? I'm not a huge fan of cleaning it out but the things I love cannot be perfect, of course. :facepalm:

Thanks for making me aware of this great tool for the kitchen. Instead of purchase cooking spray you can make your own. The Misto can be used to spray salad dressing on your salad to keep the calories down also. I see I will be getting one for me and a few for gifts.

Oh wow, I had no idea about this particular gadget. I have heard of it in passing but never had anyone actually explain it's use and so forth... I suppose I was never really interesting and didn't bother asking questions.

Thanks for the share, seems like it is something everyone should have in their kitchen. A handy thing it is, I am going looking for it pronto!

Back
Top Bottom