Mobil Market

Unprofessional Cooker

Local time
7:22 PM
Just spot this Mobil Market on the road yesterday when I back home, we have so many trucks in Bangkok bring food to sell in front of your home really convenience. It really nice when you realize you forget to buy something from market, when you here their microphone call customer just feel like hearing the knight on horseback come to save you !
1596076867385.png

Here, they have to be permitted. It is not as common where I live, but in the Redland (SW Dade County) and in Immokalee they are common as open air, fixed stands. There are also U-Pick fields.

What a great idea! My friend helped start an organization here that brings "mobile markets" to poorer neighborhoods that don't have easy access to groceries, especially fresh fruit and veg.

I think that would be really hard to do here, mostly because there are so many rules and regulations any time you sell any food items. It's a great idea and I would be a huge supporter of such an endeavor.

In Bangkok, some villages really far from transportation like bus or metro, some people don't have car then this truck just easy. Also in Co-Vid time that really help when you no need to queueing at the supermarket. It has so many rules on the road not around them too but sometime the government can't say it not a good thing

Back
Top Bottom