Molecular Gastronomy Tiramisu

ChefBasics

Local time
11:44 AM
Website
youtube.com
Tiramisu....but not as we know it.

Maybe rightly titled this should be called:

Latte swiss meringue with chocolate crumb, coffee caviar, brandy and chocolate sponge, cappuccino foam with creme chantilly and blackberry....not quite as snappy as the original name though!

Apologies for the rubbish lighting in the photo, I will eventually get around to writing out the recipe for this if anyone has an interest in molecular gastronomy. Let me know what you think!

aviary-image-1610756179324.jpeg

Tiramisu....but not as we know it.

Maybe rightly titled this should be called:

Latte swiss meringue with chocolate crumb, coffee caviar, brandy and chocolate sponge, cappuccino foam with creme chantilly and blackberry....not quite as snappy as the original name though!

I will eventually get around to writing out the recipe for this if anyone has an interest in molecular gastronomy. Let me know what you think!

View attachment 54945
Won't open, btw welcome from nz, or to use the right lingo Kia ora.
Sounds awesome

Russ

It looks very pretty. I've made 'caviar' before now and also foams. The coffee caviar is a great idea. I rather like 'deconstructed' desserts. They tend to be smaller portions, which suits me and I like being able to taste and contrast each element. I'm not a sweet oriented person so rarely make desserts but I did make a sort of deconstructed rhubarb Eton Mess a while ago: Rhubarb and Pomegranate Eton Mess

Back
Top Bottom