More Kitchen Toys!!

Staub - same as my round cast iron skillet which appears in many of my photos. They don't come cheap. Are your dishes black or dark blue?

View attachment 41233
They're deep blue. What I like is these are true broiler safe (my glass ones aren't) and can go straight from the freezer to the oven, no problem. Plus, they look nice. :)

They were knocked down in price - $49US for the set.

This is the shot from the website, which appears a bit lighter than they really are.

They're deep blue. What I like is these are true broiler safe (my glass ones aren't) and can go straight from the freezer to the oven, no problem. Plus, they look nice. :)

They were knocked down in price - $49US for the set.

This is the shot from the website, which appears a bit lighter than they really are.

I saw this one on Bing. Sells at Wayfair for about $25. I may get it.:wink:

Last edited:
TastyReuben, They just suffered from a riot down there at Dowtown Crossing the other night because of the death of George Floyd. There IS a TJ Max there. When things calm down & return to normal, I'll go try them to see if they have it.

Last edited:
This isn't new, but seemed like something Shermie The Collector would like:

Background Woman: "I'd trade my virtue for a cold Dr. Pepper!"
Foreground Woman: "I already did. It wasn't worth it."

"I drink Dr. Pepper to distract me from the stack of pancakes on my head."

Gentleman: "You're stockings are fraying and wrinkled at the top - hold on...that's not your stockings."

That bucket my dad got from work at the bottling plant, a promotional item for Dr. Pepper, about 1974.

Back
Top Bottom