Muffaleta thoughts please

It said to wrap tight and refrigerate for an hour or so? To soak up the mix??

Russ

It could be. The cold-cut po-boys back in Port Arthur were wrapped tight and refrigerated. They were good.

Hey JAS_OH1, did you ever have a cold-cut po-boy from Amuny's Liquor Store in Port Arthur? That was a favorite lunch among us students back in high school. I still go by and get one sometimes when I am in town.

CD

It could be. The cold-cut po-boys back in Port Arthur were wrapped tight and refrigerated. They were good.

Hey JAS_OH1, did you ever have a cold-cut po-boy from Amuny's Liquor Store in Port Arthur? That was a favorite lunch among us students back in high school. I still go by and get one sometimes when I am in town.

CD

Funny you mentioned Po boys, I was looking at them as well,lol. Dam muricans got me eating your stuff,lol. :) :)

Russ

Funny you mentioned Po boys, I was looking at them as well,lol. Dam muricans got me eating your stuff,lol. :) :)

Russ

The term "po-boy" covers a lot of ground. Other than the roll, there are dozens of things you can use to make a po-boy. The roll is the only consistent element.

A po-boy is really a style of sandwich, as opposed to a recipe for a sandwich. That is a whole thread by itself.

CD

The term "po-boy" covers a lot of ground. Other than the roll, there are dozens of things you can use to make a po-boy. The roll is the only consistent element.

A po-boy is really a style of sandwich, as opposed to a recipe for a sandwich. That is a whole thread by itself.

CD
That will be my next challenge after the Muffaleta , I was spelling it wrong btw.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom