My Birthday Spinach and Tofu Scramble?

Miaka_M

Veteran
Local time
10:59 AM
It was my birthday a few days ago and my boyfriend planned a beautiful evening outside, sadly the weather didn't agree with his plans and so we had to stay inside. We decided to cook, we took a bunch of things that we thought would taste well together, blended it together and fried it like a pancake in some oil.

We used:

• Tofu
  • Spinach
  • Salt
  • Chilli Pepper Flakes
  • Black Pepper
  • Cayenne Pepper
  • Mung Flour
  • Cashew nuts
Amazingly, it tasted amazing and we called it "Spinach and Tofu Scramble". I can't believe how good it was because we basically created a random concoction! Have you ever created something like this out of the blue? How did it taste?

Happy birthday! :D I think tofu and spinach go very well together and I have to try this combo myself for sure. Out of the blue combinations that I`ve tried was noodles with a mixture of mc donald`s curry sauce and ketchup along with a whole bunch of spices. Although I`m sure it was incredibly unhealthy, the resulting meal was pretty good and I had a lot of fun just mixing some crazy ingredients together for the sauce.

We had long discovered that you can eat sardines in can in a different way. Saute garlic, onion, tomatoes, bell pepper and then put the sardines in can. Then put a teaspoon of lemon juice and vinegar to counteract its fishy taste then put a little amount of soy sauce and salt to taste. After cooking set it aside and let it cool. Then prepare 2 to 3 beaten eggs and mix the sauteed sardines and make a ""Sardines Omelette." This is one way how we eat sardines at home and our family always love this kind of recipe.

That sounds delightful, I will have to give that recipe a try. If it has spinach in it then I will probably want to eat it!

It was my birthday a few days ago and my boyfriend planned a beautiful evening outside, sadly the weather didn't agree with his plans and so we had to stay inside. We decided to cook, we took a bunch of things that we thought would taste well together, blended it together and fried it like a pancake in some oil.

We used:

• Tofu
  • Spinach
  • Salt
  • Chilli Pepper Flakes
  • Black Pepper
  • Cayenne Pepper
  • Mung Flour
  • Cashew nuts
Amazingly, it tasted amazing and we called it "Spinach and Tofu Scramble". I can't believe how good it was because we basically created a random concoction! Have you ever created something like this out of the blue? How did it taste?
That sounds good. Being on a pant base diet I'm aware of all of those foods but not together in one dish. Some of my best dishes come from just throwing things together in the kitchen.

Back
Top Bottom