My mom is a professional cook and baker, where should she share her recipes?

dieselfit

Veteran
Local time
8:19 AM
She would love to build up a fan base for people who like to watch and learn her recipes. She's a fantastic cook. She really knows how to cook everything from small family dinners to big feasts for multiple families. I know everyone says their mom is a good cook but don't take my word for it, everyone and anyone who's tried her stuff will probably say it was extremely good. Is there a website or some place she could share and tunnel out her information? She would love to get paid for it in the future and she would prefer to do it right at home from her computer.

I admire your mother for being a fantastic cook not only for her family but as well to other people. Maybe your mother can put up a website of her own and when she had many followers already advertisers can support her and this will pave the way already for her to be paid and earn an income.

Agree with Alex,

If your mome is a professional cook and baker, she deserves to make a name on her own and have a blog, preferably under her own name domain name, and setup on her own hosting space, not a free blog from either Blogger, WordPress or any of the free services.

She would love to build up a fan base for people who like to watch and learn her recipes. She's a fantastic cook. She really knows how to cook everything from small family dinners to big feasts for multiple families. I know everyone says their mom is a good cook but don't take my word for it, everyone and anyone who's tried her stuff will probably say it was extremely good. Is there a website or some place she could share and tunnel out her information? She would love to get paid for it in the future and she would prefer to do it right at home from her computer.

If your mom is a professional baker, she should be branding and marketing herself through her own website. Whether it's a personal blog or professional website, she should be showcasing her skills. Please suggest this to her. You never know where it might take her bakery skills!

Your mom should start her own blog. She can make money from companies willing to post ads on her page. She also could list contact information which could help her get featured on local talk shows.

I think a blog would be best for your mom. Yahoo Voices is another good platform. They are always looking for original recipes and holiday recipes. It's easy to set up an account too and you get paid for each view.

Back
Top Bottom