My New Toy has arrived....

I have often wondered if we need a 'standard' definition here so we all know what we are talking about... I tend to put UK chips, or UK crisps in when I am referring to things and refer to pancakes as American pancakes of UK pancakes... same with flapjacks etc... - anyone any thoughts?

I may post it in the café and see what people think, but please feel free to reply here and I can move the posts over to the thread/create a thread from them if you have any ideas...

I have often wondered if we need a 'standard' definition here so we all know what we are talking about... I tend to put UK chips, or UK crisps in when I am referring to things and refer to pancakes as American pancakes of UK pancakes... same with flapjacks etc... - anyone any thoughts?

I may post it in the café and see what people think, but please feel free to reply here and I can move the posts over to the thread/create a thread from them if you have any ideas...

I quite like not having a standard, this way I can learn about another culture and it feels free to be different.

Back
Top Bottom