My perfect breakfast is...

I have three perfect breakfasts:
Whey pancakes stuffed with yoghurt and either blueberries or blackberries (the mutt's favourite breakfast too :roflmao:), or a full English, or a nice cold glass of Guinness :D

My go to breakfast is fried eggs over easy, rye toast, and sausage links.

My favorite breakfast is corned beef hash with eggs sunny side up.

Tomorrow's breakfast will feature leftover rib eye :)

Fathers Day, I topped the steak and eggs I listed above with this beauty, a 10 ounce New York strip, with eggs, home fries, and toast at Parc, in Detroit:

o.jpg

Perfect would be:
Eggs Florentine, served in small roasted portobella caps, with the spinach and a couple chunks of heritage tomatoes, and homemade Hollandaise on the side. With a good mug of black coffee, roasted to perfection.

Maybe, just maybe, we can follow this with a mimosa?

Perfect would be:
Eggs Florentine, served in small roasted portobella caps, with the spinach and a couple chunks of heritage tomatoes, and homemade Hollandaise on the side. With a good mug of black coffee, roasted to perfection.

Fabulous. I love all of that. Not sure I'd need Hollandaise on the side as well as Florentine, though. Florentine is made with Hollandaise, isn't it?

Tea rather than coffee for me.

Fabulous. I love all of that. Not sure I'd need Hollandaise on the side as well as Florentine, though. Florentine is made with Hollandaise, isn't it?

Tea rather than coffee for me.
Yes, Florentine is made with Hollandaise, but I'd rather add the amount I want rather than have it all dumped over the dish.

I had Earl Grey for breakfast... sometimes I do prefer tea...

I love breakfast. It's my favorite meal.

So many options...but a full English is high up there, as is what I would call the full American (fried egg, crispy hash browns, bacon and/or sausage, grilled tomato, and toast). That's what I have once a week (though I once ate a full English for 11 days straight).

Other favorites for breakfast: omelettes filled with just about anything, big round waffles, or biscuits and gravy with a fried egg on top, always in regular rotation.

Our normal breakfast routine is cereal weekday mornings and then a proper cooked breakfast at the weekend.

Perfect breakfast contains scrambled eggs, toast with butter, bagel with cream cheese & smoked salmon, a slice of lemon drizzle cake, Greek yoghurt with fresh fruits and tea. Plus fresh orange juice.

Back
Top Bottom